Monday 19 March 2012

Crazy night

So after finishing university for the day last Thursday, I decided to make a night of it, and me and my flatmate invited my friend Simon and her friend Joe round, and with 2 xbox's and 2 tv's we decided to play some Halo online. Ahh - the ever so frustrating student life. After our productive session which lasted until about 3 in the morning, I decided bed was a good idea, and downed my 4th glass of Disaronno and coke before hitting the sack (Yes, I am a light weight).

Not actually a bad move - no hangover, and Friday ended up being the opposite of Thursday: Productive! So Thursday I played games for hours, and on Friday (albeit after getting up at about 12.30pm) I decided to start revision for my exams in May. The oh-so-riveting world of LAND LAW. You never appreciate the whole conveyancing process and the various ways you can use a property until you study them for a year. Funny how the only quote I can remember from my whole year is 'Possession is nine-tenths of the law' - and that's only because my manager where I work said it to me! Suppose that's reason enough to start revision early.

8 comments:

  1. There's something for you on my blog, honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a retired attorney I just had to stop by in my A-Z ramblings. It's fun to see what law school looks like now. I look forward to reading.
    Pam

    Quig Land
    A Pirate Looks Past Sixty
    Pirate Knitting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I shall try hard to make sure everything I post is right then. I shall also attempt to make it interesting!

      Delete
  3. Something else on my blog for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh school. What fun. I don't get why the rest of the world finds it difficult to stay up until 3 am. Being a student means it's easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I do it on a day to day basis, if I can do it and be up at 8am the next day, everybody else can too!

      Delete