Friday 2 March 2012

Shiny New Blog

So, I created this blog at the suggestion of my older sister, Laura. We decided that because we live in different places now that this would be an easy way to know about the things going on in each other's lives.

My name is Katherine (but I go by the name of Katie) and I study Law at the University of Lincoln in England. I live here in Lincoln and Laura lives an hour away from me on the train. The main difficulty with visiting is that we both have jobs, and both work on weekends, and I have Uni during the week.

I'll mainly be using this blog to express opinions on random things, probably have some crazy ranting moments, writing about unproductive days spent on the Xbox360 instead of studying Law as I should be doing.. The usual.

I'm trying not to write too much here, as I'm sure it will all be revealed eventually in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment